Please fill in the details and get the Memorandum of Understanding (Agreement) at the doorstep
“A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is an agreement between two or more parties. The MoU will include the terms and conditions that are intended to govern a relationship, transaction, or project they have agreed upon by signing it.”
Memorandum of Understanding Form
Our Customers LOVE us! 😇
HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS!
we help you avoid any useless expenses and stressful processes
important things you should know
Questions And Answers
We do not believe in quantity of success but quality of it. We can proudly say that our success rate till now is cent percent. Check our reviews.
NO! Please do not fall in the trap of these stamp paper divorce thing. Read in detail here, the common mistakes in mutual divorce. Divorce can only be granted by the court unless there is any customary law which has been allowed by the courts or government. Kindly fill the mutual divorce form for now to start the paperwork, and we will take care of the rest.
The legal process can be really stressful and costly but with Adjuva Legal, you are stress free and financial burden is also low. The mutual divorce fee will be pre-defined as per the process. Please ask for it if you want one. Read the complete guide of process, time, fee, etc. involved in mutual divorce.
First Consultation remains always free via chat services. We do not compromise in quality of Free services also. You may also choose our Free Chamber Visit by mailing us or calling us. You can also take help of our FLAP (Free Legal Aid Program) specially for economically backwards. You may also like this article about saving money during the divorce process.
We are always open for you through the below chat button. Or just drop an e-mail and get response within an hour. If you have already applied for mutual divorce online, attach your details in the mail or message. Connect to your legal friend by clicking here.
You should choose us because –
- We treat our clients as family members or friends.
- Your personal details are very safe with us – as the papers will contain some sensitive personal things so it is advisable not to seek advice and service of anyone who you do not rely totally upon.
- If you wish to cancel the petition – it is done immediately, no questions are asked plus the details are also deleted as soon as possible.
- Short on money? – no problem. We are here to serve you better not to steal you better. The fee can be given in instalments too or after full satisfaction.
- The highest possible quality of legal consultation and advice is provided without an additional cost.
- Unlimited updates are provided without asking any questions, till the papers are dispatched.
- Free delivery of papers to the given address, anywhere in India.
- Our website is protected by various anti-virus or spam protection systems, so the safety on the site is at its highest.
- We are one of the very few law firms in India to have 5/5 excellent reviews on Google.
- The payment partner is Razorpay – so no need to worry about any delay or failure of payments ever. Moreover, we have a 100% refund policy before paperwork has started.